Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To Do List 2009: Organize a Home Office

FAIL!

Terrific, absolute fail!

The closest I came to a home office was setting our defunct desktop computer up on the hubs' childhood desk. And even then, I inadvertently chose the plug that is attached to the room's light switch.

Turn the light off, turn the computer off. Not ideal.

Of course, I did go through five years worth of files, and purge almost everything. But since I didn't do that until Jan. 1, I don't think it counts.

What it comes down to is this: To have a home office, you must have office furniture. And that's dreadfully expensive.

Maybe next year.

(I did get rid of an old computer desk, a Rubbermaid storage container that had seen better days, and two or three cardboard boxes. I wish I had made that a goal instead!)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment