Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pioneer Woman

Okay, people.

Which one of you told me to check out The Pioneer Woman's blog?

Hmmm??

Because I am soooooo obsessed with it. I have spent almost two days reading about how she met and fell in love with her husband (Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story) and all about her family.

If you keep track of those who blog about you, O Pioneer Woman, I have a girlfriend-crush on you. I want to invite you to my house and crack open a bottle of wine and let you tell me the secret of life.

But since you've got about 100,000 admirers, I will worship quietly from afar.

And keep reading.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...she is FABulous. Love her. Want her cookbook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have been me. . . Or if it wasn't, I would have. I got to meet her! And get her autograph in my cookbook! Be jealous. Be very, very jealous! JV

    ReplyDelete