Friday, January 15, 2010

To Do List 2009: Create a Signature Pastry


I tried muffins.

I tried scones.

I tried pies, cakes and puddings.

But when it comes to the desserts that I am known for, I've had to accept something: It's my Christmas cookies.

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza comes once a year, when I set an entire weekend aside for baking and divvying up hundreds of cookies. The hubs takes some to his work; I take some to mine. The list seems to grow every year.

This year, I outdid myself. I made these:


If you want a taste of my signature pastry, come visit me around the holidays.

Trust me. There will be leftovers.

(All images were borrowed from the Web. For the record, they are: Pecan Pie Cookies, Iced Sugar Cookies, Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Italian Anisettes and White-Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies.)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment